$35.00
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

One of the events (I do not remember its name) is "Ignore the Partner requirements when developing a relationship; get 2 more LTH if you raise a family". Does it waive the partner requirements to raise a family as well?

To ensure it's enough to get on a date with a new partner or develop a L2 relationship, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
By 'developing a relationship' it means the Card Action. So yes, it applies for advancements to L3 as well - you can safely ignore the requirements.

As for the 'ensure' clause, yes again. You may either start a relationship or advance one you already have to L2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
By 'developing a relationship' it means the Card Action. So yes, it applies for advancements to L3 as well - you can safely ignore the requirements.

As for the 'ensure' clause, yes again. You may either start a relationship or advance one you already have to L2.
Great. Thank you Vangeli! This came up on round #2 with the "Family Oriented" life goal in game and bootstrapped me in raising a family on round #3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you made an excellent parent!! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.