Hide
3 Posts

Tragedy Looper: Cosmic Evil» Forums » Rules

Subject: [Prime Evil] Some questions about generic victims rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Bonner
msg tools
1) One of the Nightmare's optional abilities says you can kill the protagonists if three corpses have intrigue. Would it be right to say that generic victims (that is, intrigue tokens on locations) don't count toward that number?

2) Do generic victims count as Zombies when the main plot is The Ones From the Grave?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kirkpatrick
United States
South Bend
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You are correct. Because each intrigue on a location counts as a corpse on the location, it is impossible to play intrigue on one of those corpses. (Since tokens are always placed on a living character or a location, not on another token.)

Don't have the rules with me at the moment to look at #2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Galeotti
Italy
Firenze
flag msg tools
http://www.gruppoludico.it/
badge
I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding #2 I would say yes, as it is stated explicitly in the Mastermind Handbook that since the Intrigue tokens count as Zombie corpses they can be moved by the relevant Mastermind ability.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.