Popular Tags: [View All]
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
Does your mother know your doing that?
mbmbmbmbmb
Our first game and the rules don't specify if a Levy point can be added to a unit that just entered a city that is now contested. My wife thinks that's cheating. Is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Andersson
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See rulebook section 6.4:

IMPORTANT: In all cases, new blocks and steps must be raised in Friendly cities, meaning a city currently occupied by at least one Friendly block. New blocks and steps can never be added to Vacant or Contested cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. My wife is now pointing her finger at me and chanting "Cheater, Cheater, Cheater!laugh

Considering she won with 10 points at the end of turn 2 as Pompey, that's not coolyuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kight
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
Great. My wife is now pointing her finger at me and chanting "Cheater, Cheater, Cheater!laugh

Considering she won with 10 points at the end of turn 2 as Pompey, that's not coolyuk

Did you mean at the end of year one (the beginning of year two)? That is when the victory condition is checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it was the end of year two and we both played Event cards, which cancelled each other out. I had a master plan with which Mars was going to be a centerpiece, but she played Neptunesoblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.