Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
The backside of the 5 power chips say 5pt, but nowhere in the rules could we find when you get 5 points per chip, if you do. Is the text on the blue side/back of those chips relevant?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:
The backside of the 5 power chips say 5pt, but nowhere in the rules could we find when you get 5 points per chip, if you do. Is the text on the blue side/back of those chips relevant?

Thanks.

This "pt" didn't mean "points", it's means "power token".

If I remember correct, TMG said something about change it because it can be confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:

Thanks.

It just means it goes in the 5th spot so you need 5+ power to take it (and I found out the hard way I don't get the reward for that token till I finish my action for the space )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.