J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The Onion wrote:
Saying it was completely exhausted and overwhelmed by its strenuous workload, Donald Trump’s prefrontal cortex admitted Thursday it was simply unable to filter through the torrent of impulsive comments coming from the rest of the presidential candidate’s brain.

“I’m just completely inundated with erratic thoughts and knee-jerk reactions from all sides—there’s no way I can possibly screen everything that’s being produced in here,” said the higher-order structure of Trump’s brain responsible for impulse control and long-term planning, adding that the number of hastily formed ideas it was expected to evaluate and cull before they reached the speech motor cortex had been increasing steadily over the past year.

“Sometimes, four or five different instinctive urges will try to get through all at once, and it’s just impossible to stop every one of them. I keep thinking they’ll eventually peter out, but there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. I’ve been doing this for 70 years—I’m just drained.”

Trump’s prefrontal cortex admitted that it could use significant help from the neural circuits in the angular gyrus and posterior cingulate that are tasked with moral decision-making, but noted that the ineffectual structures had stopped functioning years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you know what's really terrible? How much more popular Trump is on Twitter than Hillary. Approximately 2 million more subscribers, and tens of thousands of likes and shares per post versus Hillary's couple thousand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
Do you know what's really terrible? How much more popular Trump is on Twitter than Hillary. Approximately 2 million more subscribers, and tens of thousands of likes and shares per post versus Hillary's couple thousand.

That statement stands as a condemnation of Hillary, of Trump, of Twitter, and of humanity as a whole.

Our bread is flavorless and our circuses are being shut down for cruelty to animals. Whatever will we have left?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

That statement stands as a condemnation of Hillary, of Trump, of Twitter, and of humanity as a whole.

Our bread is flavorless and our circuses are being shut down for cruelty to animals. Whatever will we have left?
Or as an example of how people like an entertaining idiot.

It may not be reflective of a believe in his values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Justin Bieber tops them both by a very wide margin surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
GameCrossing wrote:
Sarxis wrote:

Football and reality TV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're losing your fastball old timer. You got Trump on the brain. Quoting the Onion now ? You really have reached an all time low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thing is, he knows it is for humor value, that's the difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

"Don't stop believin" or Unicorns shit magic marshmallows or everyone slows down to look at the car crash.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.