Subject: Kudos to Broken Token for great customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjy Simpson

Atlanta
Georgia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
About two months ago I had a great experience with The Broken Token. I had intended to post about it, but life got in the way. I wanted to make sure I circled back to send some kudos their way - and I didn't want the note to get lost with the Gencon craziness. I had purchased the Blood Rage insert (amazing). This was my first insert purchased, but I had done some reading and understood it was requiring some hands on work from me. For the most part, I'd say I did pretty good - until the last piece. I managed to put it in wrong and in trying to correct it, broke several pieces and then glued them all together. Not my finest hour.

As OCD as I am about my collection, I reached out to The Broken Token staff to see what could be done, and they sent me the missing pieces due to a "defect in shipping". (Actually the package went to a different person with a similar name up in the North East. Once the error was realized, they sent another package my way!)

Definitely great service here, and the finished product looks great. I look forward to buying more of their products. I just won't try to finish a piece quickly late at night after soothing a newborn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aminda Courtwright
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Glad to hear that the organizer is working well for you. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.