Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Sturm
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my first play of this we discovered that the extra civilization tokens are great to use to help determine the order of and how many trade cards each civilization got. I thought this sped up the game significantly and thought I'd share.

Simply place the tokens under the correct card holder and place them in ast order and voila, you know how to deal them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
I will play as the Atreides, Bene Gesserit, Emperor, Fremen, Guild, or Harkonnen.
badge
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is how we use them, too. Good post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo de Haan
Netherlands
Heerhugowaard
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do that too,

That's why we put those extra tokens in.

I wish we could have created bigger ones in addition, but that proved impossible due to the cutting tools for the tokens. Long story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Thomas
United States
Murfreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We use a magnetic white board to track AST position and Census Track position.

We also use the extra tokens on that board to keep track of who gets which cards and in what order...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice and simple.
I made a small chart/grid for the same purpose but this might actually be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo de Haan
Netherlands
Heerhugowaard
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scoutdad wrote:
We use a magnetic white board to track AST position and Census Track position.

We also use the extra tokens on that board to keep track of who gets which cards and in what order...

me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.