$30.00
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
I know that there have been a ton of third-party tools developed over the years that extend the functionality of BGG including several different flavors of tools to help select a game to play.

Has anybody published a tool that allows a user to download their collection and select a game from the list and print a one-page (8.5 x 11) summary that includes key data and a picture of the game?

Back in 2008-ish there was a tool that allowed one to generate and print cards (2.5 x 3.5?) that had much of the data/format that I am looking for but I no longer have the tool, cannot remember the name, and do not think that it had an option for full-size page printing.

Am interested in something that would (optionally) print:
0. Date Summary page was printed (in tiny font somewhere unobtrusive)
1. Picture (boxtop cover of the specific version being printed)
2. Title
3. Year Published (both the original year published and the year that the specific version being printed was published (see Version below).
4. Current Rank (and date of ranking if not covered by the Date Printed above)
5. Current Rating (color coding based on user-defined range and date of rating - maybe also # of ratings and std deviation?)
6. Best with Players value
7. Supports # players range
8. Duration
9. Whether it is an expansion (or not)
10. Whether it re-implements a previous title (and what that was)
11. Whether it is re-implemented by a subsequent title (and what that is)
12. Weight (aka complexity rating)
13. Overall Rank
14. Rank in the Strategy category
15. My rating
16. Game Description (Probably also need More Information since that is where the components are frequently detailed)
17. Mechanics
18. Categories
19. # For Trade
20. # Wanted in Trade
21. # Wishlist ( 1 - 4 )
22. Publisher
23. Designer
24. Artist
25. User data:
A. The specific version data (including picture above - this would also include the notes where differences between versions are summarized)
B. Indicator for which of the following boxes are checked: Own, Prev Own, For Trade, Want To Play, Want in Trade, Want to Buy, Wishlist (and which level on the Wishlist)
C. Date acquired
D. Acquired From
E. Private Comment (maybe make this optional even if all the rest is not optional)?

Again, would like to print an 8.5 X 11 size (although probably also good to have an option to print 5 X 8 as an alternative).

Appreciate any links that you can provide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
The old tool you're looking for is NanDeck in the files section of I Don't Know, What Do You Want To Play?. I didn't red all the way through to see if it fits your current requirements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
yaverot wrote:
The old tool you're looking for is NanDeck in the files section of I Don't Know, What Do You Want To Play?. I didn't red all the way through to see if it fits your current requirements.

Thank you for the link.
Unfortunately, it may be too complicated for me to figure out without more time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.