Subject: How many posts do I have? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a new user here, but have a question (in the title, of course).

I've found the answer a couple times before--a long time ago--but for some reason I'm not finding it this time. I know not all the sections in the contributions on the profile are added to to title, but I don't remember which count and which don't.

Sorry if this is easy to access information and my acute idiocy is preventing me from finding it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you were asking which of the different contributions on the contributions tab count towards the number for the "level x poster" microbadges, this might help: Re: Are Level X BGG Poster Microbadges Awarded Automatically?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool username wrote:
My Geek (under the search bar) -> Profile

then click the tab "contributions" (found after "Games...GeekStuff...Interests...")

And here's the direct link if you want to bookmark it:
n107's contributions

Thank you for the reply, but the next poster got what I was getting at. I do appreciate the help, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
If you were asking which of the different contributions on the contributions tab count towards the number for the "level x poster" microbadges, this might help: Re: Are Level X BGG Poster Microbadges Awarded Automatically?

Thank you, friend. That's the information I was looking for. I couldn't remember which sections were tallied for the post total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.