Subject: Descent JitD: quest 8 (touch of death) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rohan Frigo
Australia
Queanebayn
New South Wales
flag msg tools
So I am about to play as OL and wanted to clarify this before I get together with my group, just to see what the general thoughts are of everyone not just us.

From what I can see in the rules and online and everything:
Once the Heros get touch of death relic anything dies with 3 surges?
All they have to do is make distance?

If this is correct I'm so screwed as one of the Heros that will be playing get 2 free surges from prodigy (gain 2 free sites when making a magic attack) and ever so helpfully touch of death is a magic item

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lanabound
Canada
flag msg tools
Yeah. As long as the attacker rolls enough range to hit a figure, even if it doesn't do any damage, the attack hits and surges can be counted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rohan Frigo
Australia
Queanebayn
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Damn, my time as overlord shall be a short one then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Colvin
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
However note that (if memory serves) the heroes do not actually receive the relic card; it's only in the flavor blurb that this is suggested. Their quest is to retrieve it for their patron... And only he gets to use it in the following quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rohan Frigo
Australia
Queanebayn
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Well it doesn't specifically say they get it but it also doesn't specifically say they don't.

Hmmmm maybe I shall not give it to them and it will be much more interesting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.