2 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Dice Masters» Forums » Rules

Subject: More questions about cards/rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian G
Romania
flag msg tools
Hello, TMNT is my first Dice Masters game so I have a few problems understading some cards.

Fugitoid High Tech Body
While Fugitoid is active, other (Villans) and (turtles) character dice get -1A.

1. So all the Active Character dice (with these alliances) get -1Attack (all as in mine and the opponent's)?
2. (other) Except all Fugitoid dice or just all Fugitoid HighTechBody dice?

Raphael - Anger Issues
Whenever a different (turtle) character die attacks, deal 1 damage to target character die.

1. I presume a "While active" is missing.
2. All character attacks simultaneous, so how and when I add this damage bonus? Ex I have Raphael, Leo and Michelangelo attacking, I get 2 bonus damage points which I can do additional damage to any enemy character?
3. what "target character die" means, if Raphael die is in combat now, the damage goes to Raphael die blocker? or I can choose ANY character in playing area (including the ones that are not in combat)?

Tactical cover - basic action card
Your character dice get +2D
*/** Also target character gets +3D

1. All my character dice get +2 defense while this die is active
2. */** I choose an active character and give extra 3 defense?

Casey Jones - Mutant Hunter
When Casey Jones attacks, you may choose any number of target Sidekicks or (villains) dice to block Casey Jones character dice in any arrangement you choose.

1. Basically I choose the blockers, I can even put all of the opponent dice as a blocker to 1 Casey Jones die?
2. I can choose the ones outside the Attack zone (non combatant)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fugitoid:
1.) Since the card doesn't specify "your" or "your opponent's", yes it applies to both.

2.) "Other" = non-Fugitoid. You can only have one type of Fugitoid on your team, and if your opponent also has (any version of) Fugitoid they are considered different for gameplay reasons.

Raphael:
1.) Yes, he has to be in the Field Zone.

2.) In the Attack Step, you assign all attackers simultaneously and then resolve any "when attacks" effects sequentially (before blockers are assigned).

3.) "Target character die" is *ANY* single, fielded character die (the Attack Zone is part of the Field Zone, though at this point none of your opponents dice would be in the Attack Zone since it happens before blockers are declared).

Tactical Cover:
Correct on both counts.

Casey Jones:
After declaring Casey as an attacker, you may choose any number of Villains or Sidekicks (including Allies), and arrange them blocking your Casey Jones die/dice (if you attack with 3, you can assign X to each Casey Jones, or all to 1 Casey Jones, etc). All your opponents dice in the Field Zone are fair game, they wouldn't have any in their Reserve Pool and Prep/Used/Bag are never valid targets. Your opponent can then declare any additional blockers they may have however they wish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.