7 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question: Orbital strike and token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Wong
Singapore
flag msg tools
Just a small question that I can't find the answer to in the rulebook.

For my to activate the orbital strike city action, must the hero be carrying the orbital strike token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheahan
msg tools
The orbital strike token cannot be carried. The token moves when you activate the city action.

Activate city action -> Move an orbital strike token up to 2 spaces -> Fry a monster at the tokens new location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thompson
United States
Byron Center
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, do NOT to remove the orbital strike token from that selected location. Next round, when you activate the city location...the orbital strike moves up to 2 spaces away from the previous location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian D
United States
Liberty Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can the orbital strike only kill monsters on the street, or inside as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Inside as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Perrault

Greendale
Wisconsin
msg tools
Thanks for touching my overtext....Have a Nice Day
mbmbmb
I find this is a little irritating as the sins player. Players can move in and use the city action and do not even have to fight you. You can use the city action even in monsters are the district. It the red missions it can lea to a quick win for the hero players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Govostis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
danperrault wrote:
I find this is a little irritating as the sins player. Players can move in and use the city action and do not even have to fight you. You can use the city action even in monsters are the district. It the red missions it can lea to a quick win for the hero players

Do what you can to dump tokens on there at the start of each round. If you are using corrupt nuns block the orbital strike action with a corruption token. Haven't played with the other acolytes yet, so maybe there are other powers to impede its usage. Enough fire in there, and along the route there and it will crisp players going to use it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.