Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went through the tutorial to see how the interface works and as one of the achievments is to complete the tutorial said what the heck, let's finish this game. However, I had to leave the house for a few minutes so used the exit game option figuring it would save my progress as there was a forfeit option to end the game. When I came back, surprise! No saved game. I was in the last turn! All that time waisted. Unless I missed something. I have yet to start a regular game also, is there a save game option there? Looks like it as you get a game in progress screen at the beginning...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, there isn't such an option, sadly.

And there isn't an "undo" option either, in case you press the wrong key mistakenly during the resolution phase.

Sorry, wrong game: I combined reading this thread with another about a different game and made a mess.
Please ignore what I wrote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just tested, and offline games appear and remain in my games list for later play. Perhaps the tutorial is a unique case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harrison
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
Tutorial is the exception; you cannot save so you have to beat it in one go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, 8-hour plane trip coming up so that will be the best time to do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.