Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Glorantha will not have any Early Birds, so there's no risk of missing out - still, back as soon as you can! The more interest a Kickstarter gets early on, the more popular it ends up being. Stretch goals, anyone?

It's estimated to launch around 12pm EST today (Monday the 15th), but this is not confirmed.

However, backers will get the Arachne Solara first player marker as a bonus if they're signed up to the Petersen Games newsletter BEFORE the Kickstarter begins. For anyone who has yet to sign up, link is here: https://petersengames.com/the-gods-wars-kickstarter-sign-up/

Make sure to sign up using your Kickstarter email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
Glorantha will not have any Early Birds, so don't worry about backing immediately.

It's estimated to launch around 12pm EST today (Monday the 15th), but this is not confirmed.

However, backers will get the Arachne Solara first player marker as a bonus if they're signed up to the Petersen Games newsletter BEFORE the Kickstarter begins. For anyone who has yet to sign up, link is here: https://petersengames.com/the-gods-wars-kickstarter-sign-up/

Make sure to sign up using your Kickstarter email.

There are no Early Birds, but DO worry about backing immediately! Issaries demands it devil

Launch will be TODAY, and we do normally launch around 12pm EST, however, this one MIGHT be launched at a different hour.

I will post a countdown on here for it.

IF you have not signed up for Arachne Solara (by signing up on our newsletter) before today, it will not be free, but you can still add her to your pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Owen
United States
Essexville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The anticipation is killing me. =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
existoid wrote:
There are no Early Birds, but DO worry about backing immediately! Issaries demands it devil

That's a point. I've edited my post to reflect the necessity of appealing Issaries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, are you ready for launch ? We don't want to launch if you're not ready...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There's no such thing as a free launch...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been stressing about whether I'm really signed up for the newsletter ever since I got the email saying "if you got this email, you are already signed up". I mean, I guess that's clear, but why did I get an email telling me I should sign up if I already am signed up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad S.
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
I've been stressing about whether I'm really signed up for the newsletter ever since I got the email saying "if you got this email, you are already signed up". I mean, I guess that's clear, but why did I get an email telling me I should sign up if I already am signed up?

I assume you could try signing up again. It would probably say "That email address is already registered" if you are signed up.

If not, well, then you just signed up, so good to go either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hellikin wrote:
It would probably say "That email address is already registered" if you are signed up.
You would think so, but it doesn't. Hopefully that is something that they can look into at some point (and I realize that it doesn't have a high priority with the KS launch right now)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
Hellikin wrote:
It would probably say "That email address is already registered" if you are signed up.
You would think so, but it doesn't. Hopefully that is something that they can look into at some point (and I realize that it doesn't have a high priority with the KS launch right now)

Yeah, I think I've signed up three or four times now. And I'm still not sure if I'm actually signed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Grentzenberg
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Past 2 PM Eastern time and no sign on Kickstarter yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Lovejay
Canada
Vaudreuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Don't thread on me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SquashRot wrote:
Past 2 PM Eastern time and no sign on Kickstarter yet.

Please see this thread for info: Countdown To Yelm's Death
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

"Ze_German_Guy wrote:
"Hellikin wrote:
"It would probably say "That email address is already registered" if you are signed up.
"You would think so, but it doesn't. Hopefully that is something that they can look into at some point (and I realize that it doesn't have a high priority with the KS launch right now)"

"Yeah, I think I've signed up three or four times now. And I'm still not sure if I'm actually signed up."

Ditto. I've signed up before today several times, but I never get anything in my inbox confirming that I've signed up!!!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fiatkid55 wrote:

"Ze_German_Guy wrote:
"Hellikin wrote:
"It would probably say "That email address is already registered" if you are signed up.
"You would think so, but it doesn't. Hopefully that is something that they can look into at some point (and I realize that it doesn't have a high priority with the KS launch right now)"

"Yeah, I think I've signed up three or four times now. And I'm still not sure if I'm actually signed up."

Ditto. I've signed up before today several times, but I never get anything in my inbox confirming that I've signed up!!!cry
That means you are already signed up, at least it did in my case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Grentzenberg
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no sign of this on Kickstarter and it's 5:30 PM Eastern time. Where is it? Is it happening today?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SquashRot wrote:
Still no sign of this on Kickstarter and it's 5:30 PM Eastern time. Where is it? Is it happening today?

No.

Arthur Petersen posted in the Countdown thread:
existoid wrote:

WE'VE MISSED WHAT WE BELIEVE IS OUR OPTIMAL LAUNCH FOR TODAY.

YELM HAS COMMANDED US TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

SHORTLY (THIS AFTERNOON/EVENING) WE WILL POST THE PREVIEW LINK PAGE TO THE KICKSTARTER, WHICH SHOWS THE ACTUAL, REAL KS PAGE, BUT IT IS NOT LIVE, SO YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ACTUALLY BACK IT.

THEN, AT 6AM PST/9AM EST WE WILL MAKE IT GO LIVE. (tomorrow morning)

So, you will have lots of time to look at the page, and go crazy over it. Or, tell me how we've screwed things up and we need to change them soblue

In any case, true to Petersen Game's collective personality, we are going to give y'all a huge preview of the actual real thing...and yet delay the actual thing slightly. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.