Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are purely a solo gamer and do not play games with other people, then Zimby Mojo is not a game for you.

While there is a solo mode, that mode of play is designed primarily as a training/sandbox feature provided for players who want to experience the theme of the game while experimenting with different modes of play. The game was designed for multiple players, and it's sweet spot, in my opinion, is 3 to 5 players. I encourage players to try out the solo mode a few times to get the game and it's mechanisms down before playing with a group, and I encourage them also to use the solo mode between group plays to test strategies and hone their skills. However, if you are strictly a solo gamer, then you will not find in it the level of challenge that you are likely seeking from a dedicated solo game or a fully cooperative game.

I just think it is fair to warn you, as you approach this game, rather than let you face potential disappointment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.