Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wellman
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm one of the folks waiting for a corrected printing before shelling out for the big box. Any official word on when that will surface?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they do that I hope that they make a promo or something for those that have the misprinted cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wellman
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
If they do that I hope that they make a promo or something for those that have the misprinted cards.

x1000 - At least for myself, I know if there was confirmation of a corrected card in the pipeline, I'd be fine to buy one of the copies in a store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly I think once you know the errors, it's not an issue unless you're OCD. Don't hold your breath on corrected print runs anytime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Russell
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting my copy on Wednesday and playing on Thursday. What's the error I should be aware of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
XIPULOXX FHTAGN!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pixelpoop wrote:
I'm getting my copy on Wednesday and playing on Thursday. What's the error I should be aware of?

2 of the cards say "each player" but actually mean "each other player" i.e. each of your opponents.

But don't worry about it, just make sure you read the rules. They tell you what the errors are! (p10 I think.) It's annoying, but minor. Just make sure you tell the other players, and remind them at least once. And maybe keep the book open at that page for the first game as a reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Russell
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xipuloxx wrote:
Pixelpoop wrote:

2 of the cards say "each player" but actually mean "each other player" i.e. each of your opponents.

But don't worry about it, just make sure you read the rules. They tell you what the errors are! (p10 I think.) It's annoying, but minor. Just make sure you tell the other players, and remind them at least once. And maybe keep the book open at that page for the first game as a reminder.

Oh that's not too bad. Sounds good!

Excited to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rinaldo De Lucca
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have tiny post-it flags inside the sleeves, so everybody can easily and instantly see the two cards with the wrong text.
The problem is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.