$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in playing Twilight Imperium 3 and hopefully making a few new local gaming acquaintances in the process. If you possess the game and would like to get it to the table and need players then send me a PM.

My location: I live outside of Washington DC in Fairfax County. Anywhere within the county and Loudon County are easy/short for me.

My gaming experience: I am totally new to TI3, however I like to play (what I would consider) fairly dense board games. To name a few: Kingdom Death: Monster and Civilization the board game (2010 version). I have also played in 2nd edition AD&D and various tabletop RPGs.

My availability: Generally Friday nights and Saturdays work best for me. During the week or Sundays are kind of hard to work in a long game though I have played some long games of Civ on work-nights.

Let me know if anyone is interested in teaching!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Henry,

I'm in Loudoun County...South Riding to be exact. If you don't get any other offers, you're certainly invited over to my house in Sep, date TBD, and I'll try to find at least one more player to help teach you the game.

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
Henry,

I'm in Loudoun County...South Riding to be exact. If you don't get any other offers, you're certainly invited over to my house in Sep, date TBD, and I'll try to find at least one more player to help teach you the game.

Cheers,
Joe

Thanks Joe! Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Haldeman
United States
Woodbridge
Virginia
flag msg tools
The epically long board games of Alexandria/Arlington meet up group plays TI3 in your neck of the woods about once a month. The games fill quick though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Malczak
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit late to the party, but I have a small group that meets mostly on Saturdays in Centreville for gaming. TI3 is one we would like to get on the table again.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in trying to get a game together (of TI or whatever else...we tend to play a lot of different games from light to medium and occasionally the bigger heavy stuff).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.