Subject: Are werebeasts unbalanced? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan L
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
I recently got the game and only played two rounds of three people games with friends but in both games werebeasts seemed to dominate the playing field. The player had access to so many counter actions and counter abilities that even when two of us ganged up on him from the start he still managed to dominate the field

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaffet Chacon
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Setherzam wrote:
I recently got the game and only played two rounds of three people games with friends but in both games werebeasts seemed to dominate the playing field. The player had access to so many counter actions and counter abilities that even when two of us ganged up on him from the start he still managed to dominate the field

I have not had that issue playing the game, yes they do get an advantage to speed through the actions, but Seraphim are really good at recycling. Not to mention Elf is also solidly good at using actions without actually using the action cards.

The game is pretty balanced, Yokai are a bit difficult to play with, but overall are also really solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.