$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
Alastair Campbell
Scotland
Dumfries
Dumfries & Galloway
flag msg tools
Hello all, just a quick introductory post from me to make you aware of the Dumfries & Galloway Gaming Club. We're a fairly small (20-30 regular members) gaming club in Dumfries. We meet twice weekly on Mondays & Wednesdays at the Dumfries YMCA between 4PM and 10PM.

The club is free to attend for the first night, and £1 a night thereafter. The club is ran as a non-profit entity working towards fully-fledged charity status, and we reinvest all funds back into the club.

We play loads of games, including board games, (such as Settlers of Catan) card games (such as Magic: The Gathering) , RPGs (such as D&D and Pathfinder) and miniature games (such as Warhammer 40k)

Our website can be found here: http://dumfriesgaming.com

Thanks for checking us out. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I am planning to sort out a BGG guild for our members as soon as possible

Cheers,
Alastair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Scotland
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dumfries Wargaming Club :: Board games, card games, roleplaying & miniature games!
20-30, small? Really?

Sounds like you've got a great group going there, best of luck in growing the hobby.

There're quite a few gamers in Cumbria, do any of them come to your group? Maybe a cross-post to the English forum might get a few more along?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Campbell
Scotland
Dumfries
Dumfries & Galloway
flag msg tools
Re: Dumfries Wargaming Club :: Board games, card games, roleplaying & miniature games!
Perhaps the group is larger than I appreciate! I would definitely love to see more members, definitely. And thank you for the good wishes.

We have ran events in the past with Carlisle Gamers and have had members from Carlisle in the past, though not so much at present. It's a fair journey to play a few board games to be fair when there's a perfectly good Carlisle club!

We're all about improving and sharing the hobby, it's more important to us than growing our individual club

Still, might consider a cross-post. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.