Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Schmitzer
Germany
Garching
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has announced today officially the expansions for the Second Edition. One for the basegame and a 2 in 1 expansion.
What you think is the price of them?
Does it make sense to buy the old ones instead?

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/fantasy-flight-games-annou...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They were originally announced at GenCon last week (or two?). We've been discussing them, but they are a welcome addition in my household. More the merrier, really.

I haven't read your link yet, but they also announced two additional scenarios would be released (for free) to coincide with these expansions and showcase their content. These expansion scenarios will be usable by 1E owners without the need to purchase more, as these two boxed expansions are merely a repackaging of the 1E content we see in the conversion kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elyse S.
United States
Yuba City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MSRP is 49.95. It's listed on their website.

Edit:The only reason you would need the 1e stuff is if you want to use the keeper in games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can find the 1e stuff for less then $100, sure it's worth it. I own 1e + CoTW + FA and when I last looked on ebay people were wanting super high prices for them. I just looked again and someone has the complete set with all expansions for $1300, although it has a lot of the small expansions that are not able to be used with 2e. The rest range from $130 to 300+ for the 1e base or 1 expansion.

Definitely worth it to wait for FFG to release them again and pay "only" $100.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MOM 2 and its expansions are way out of my price range for what I am willing to pay for a boardgame. I'd be interested in finding out how well the game is selling and how many they intend to sell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.