Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Wolf
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am probably blind but I did not see a requirement for the District to be Monster free for a Hero to use a City Action.

Can a City Action be performed if the District has Monsters in it?.. feels kinda weird that you could. We allowed it during our game but it feels odd.. but with such limited time due to the Apocalypse Track this may be correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My group interpreted it as being allowable with monsters on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, I'd say the monsters are generally patrolling the main area of the building and players can scurry into side rooms and storage areas, med bays etc to find items or do whatever. Monsters only attack when the OverMind of the Sin player tells them to, just getting some swipe in when players expose their location to exit the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last sentence in first paragraph under City Actions section on page 15:

Quote:
The City Action does not count as the single Action each Hero can perform each Turn, and it can be performed even if there are Monsters in the District.

Just so we are clear on the allowability of it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.