Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasco Dunker
Germany
Hilden
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the time marker that is blocking one place of the wheel. But what do I have to do when I have to place the card on the place of the time marker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have multiple cards in a single slot, including where the time marker is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrMuppet wrote:
I have the time marker that is blocking one place of the wheel. But what do I have to do when I have to place the card on the place of the time marker?

Sounds like there is some confusion as to how the time marker works. When you pick up a money card you place it where the number is currently on the wheel (I've had a 3,4 & 5 end up at the same number spot), at start of the next turn it will turn one (two if bear market) click clockwise you then have to pay for any money cards it touched and then pick them up and place them down again where the numbers currently are (i.e. a 3 goes on the current 3 spot).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasco Dunker
Germany
Hilden
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I can place cards in the same slot what is the time marker for?
It is showing me the place where the arrow was in the beginning but it has no other function? Hard to believe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes there are players who don't rotate things correctly. The time marker makes this apparent and provides a means to correct it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
So the time markers only point is to give a point of reference to where the wheel started at the very beginning correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, and since everyone rotates at the same rate, the arrow should always have the same relation to the time card for everyone. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.