BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: famous boardgame company , looking for the coopration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yang Zheng
China
Shanghai. China
flag msg tools
Sorry for the poor English , cause I never use it at the several past years.

I come from Shanghai.China, the company build at 2009, this is our first game published at 2010:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/77495/stratagems-warring...

From then on, we published many party games during the past years, most of them very popular in China now ( almost one million ppl play our game per year ).

Now, I want to translate our game to English or other languages( sure it's not me doing that job for my poor English lol), I hope many ppl can play our game, cause it's really funny!

But, I don't know how to sell it at abroad (for us)? somebody told me I can try it at kickstarter , but I haven't any fans there, so I think it's not easy for us.

I want to publish it directly, then find somebody sell it at their country, I think it's the best way for us.

Don't be worried, I can sure our game very funny with high quality, the only problem is: how to take it to the whole world?

waiting for you, any person or company ,just contact me ~ thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
bgyx0915 wrote:
Sorry for the poor English , cause I never use it at the several past years.

your english looks relatively good to me... however wrong forum.. you posted in "trades" forum, think you want one of the board game design forums or even your own game's forums if you are looking for a translator for that game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yang Zheng
China
Shanghai. China
flag msg tools
so kindly you telling me that, thanks
Cause I want to publish the English version directly ( we can translate all the games to English, it's not a problem ), so I just want to find somebody can help us send it to the abroad market.
But maybe, as your words, I should post it at the design forum, I think many company there.
I will try again , thank you very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.