Subject: Dice Tower Promos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Bomholt
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
Anyone have the rules for the Dice Tower promo tiles? I have them but I don't know what they do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These?

Kemet: New Power Tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do you use these tiles? Are you just adding these tiles as additional tiles (so, for example, you will have 5 options of blue tiles level 1) or are you supposed to replace one of the existing tiles with one of the new ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bomholt
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
emptyset wrote:

not those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Pavera
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He ment these https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1510132/concept-art-promos-... .

I am waiting for some info as well. They said that they will have it at GenCon so i was thinking that just after GenCon somebody fill show them to us but still nothing. But for sure i am curious as hell about the final version of those tiles and what they do. It is for the first time that they are (should be) double clor so i am really curious how this will work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bomholt
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools

Here they are. No clue what they do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on symbols here's my best guess:

#1 At Night you can discard 3 DI cards to get 4.

#2 In combat, opponents DI cards are played face up.

#3 Top level pyramid is worth an extra victory point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found out about those. Anyway to get the tiles without pledging 60 bucks? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping out but the only items that interest me in the whole package are the Tiles and the new monster for King of Tokyo and $60.00 is a little too much just for them. Maybe they are available with a cheaper pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legonian wrote:
Just found out about those. Anyway to get the tiles without pledging 60 bucks? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping out but the only items that interest me in the whole package are the Tiles and the new monster for King of Tokyo and $60.00 is a little too much just for them. Maybe they are available with a cheaper pledge?

You are not buying them. You basically donate money and these are a small token back in appreciation of your donation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
emptyset wrote:
Legonian wrote:

You are not buying them. You basically donate money and these are a small token back in appreciation of your donation.

Bingo. It's incentive to support Dice Tower and get a little something extra back as a supporter, especially since episodes themselves are free to everybody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blarknob wrote:
Anyone have the rules for the Dice Tower promo tiles? I have them but I don't know what they do.

Rules via Dice Tower Kickstarter Update:

"Matagot sent me the rules for the promos!

Kemet

These three additional power tiles are added to those available at the beginning of the game.

They have the distinction of being 2 colors. The players need the pyramids of both colors at the correct level to be able to buy them.

Divine Prescience (red/blue): Your opponent must reveal the Divine Intervention cards he will play during a battle, before you choose your Battle and Divine Intervention cards. If your opponent has the Prescience blue tile, the revelation of your Battle card and his Divine Intervention cards are done simultaneously.

Renewal (white/red): During the night phase, before the new Divine Intervention cards are dealt, discard as many Divine Intervention cards as you want and draw the same number plus one.

Disciple of Ptah (blue/white): Each pyramid you control gives you a temporary VP at level 3 instead of level 4."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bomholt
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.