Popular Tags: [View All]
Silverclutch Games LLC
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello BGG!

I'm Chris, half of Silverclutch Games. My partner, Tom, and I launched our first game, Beneath Nexus, on Kickstarter earlier this month. We're now halfway through our campaign and over 65% funded!

Beneath Nexus is an asymmetrical dungeon crawling card game for 3 to 6 players. One player plays the Blight Lord, an evil overlord who corrupted the city of Nexus centuries ago. The rest of the players are the heroes who have come to reclaim Nexus from the terrible Blight Lord.

We created Beneath Nexus for lovers of fantasy adventure who want to share what they love with their friends and family who may not be interested in complicated rules and long play times. Since Tom and I are lifelong gamers, we wanted to make sure that our games are challenging and engaging for seasoned gamers, as well. After playtesting and developing Beneath Nexus over the past 18 months, we've found that players can learn how to play in less than 10 minutes no matter what their skill level is. Also, after playing with attendees at Gencon and other game cons, we've proven that Beneath Nexus is challenging and exciting for hardcore gamers while still being accessible to newbies.

We recently registered Beneath Nexus on BGG and are so excited to become part of this awesome community.

If you'd like to learn more about Beneath Nexus, feel free to message us here or send an email to info@silverclutchgames.com.

Also, if you're interested in getting involved in our Kickstarter campaign, check out our campaign page.

Thanks for your interest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.