Popular Tags: [View All]
brenton t vallade
United States
wyandotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing with four players we usually score around 14 qwirkles with end scores well over 100. Are we setting up too many qwirkles? What are most peoples scores and number of qwirkles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that is above average, although not a lot above. I would expect 8-10 qwirkles in a 4P game normally.

Good defensive play is really key to this game, not always scoring the most points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Petaluma
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing a regular game on the app with the same three friends for years now. Each player gets 0-3 Qwirkles. Once in a while one of us might get more. Around 5 total Qwirkles on average per game.

Three of us are defensive players. But the other will play the fifth tile in a line now and then. We all like her.

* Adjusted average Qwirkles per game from 9 to 5. I way overestimated the amount that happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brenton t vallade
United States
wyandotte
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I think too many of us are too tempted by the 5 points for the five in a row. It's hard when only one of four of you at the table are playing defensively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Gilutin
United States
Alhambra
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like its ancient cousin Scrabble, if you give your opponent opportunities, you're gonna get screwed/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.