Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does ffg reprint these regularly? I see they have a new monster wave out, but unsure if I would be able to get all the investigators that are not available at this time through their store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
mhutton wrote:
Does ffg reprint these regularly? I see they have a new monster wave out, but unsure if I would be able to get all the investigators that are not available at this time through their store.

I've been waiting for them to re-print the investigators since I bought Eldritch Horror in 2014. There were 8 out of stock investigators at the time. I have the page book marked and check back fairly regularly. They've never been re-printed since and there are now 18 investigators out of stock.

I've emailed them in the past and they gave me a canned answer. Something like, "We're not prepared to discuss the miniatures." (Or something like that.)

Who knows if they'll ever have any of them in stock ever.

They didn't produce any more of the minis for Elrtich Horror.

No idea if they also ignore that product line for Mansions of Madness. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Biggest chink if ffg's armor, their unwillingness to give any kind of answer....usually it's someone saying a few words but not really saying anything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure this is being myopically optimistic, but I think they will reprint these figures soon. The fact that they are going to make new figures available is why I am optimistic.
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/8/12/a-horro...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, questioned FFG about re-printing their minis and was told to watch their "Upcoming" list. I figured they were just trying to blow me off as this list is so poorly maintained, it is pathetic.

But, hopefully, with the success of MoM2, they will re-print all their minis. I can hope, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
these should always be available as print on demand

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mhutton wrote:
these should always be available as print on demand
print on demand pre painted minis?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just painted my figures from the 2nd edition MoM and saved myself a LOT of money!

Were they as good as FFGs?

Maybe not, but they were not too bad.

As a matter of fact, the more I look at them the better they appear, considering how much money I saved by not buying pre-painted figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Gillespie
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Ralpion wrote:
I, too, questioned FFG about re-printing their minis and was told to watch their "Upcoming" list. I figured they were just trying to blow me off as this list is so poorly maintained, it is pathetic.

But, hopefully, with the success of MoM2, they will re-print all their minis. I can hope, anyway.

I was at FFG Game Center and was checking out the the premium minis and they had a very tiny selection. I asked if they were planing on getting more in and the gentleman behind the counter gave me the impression they would be updating the entire line soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Several people have asked FFG directly and they continually dodge the question. My guess? They currently still have stock to sell, so they won't be making a big announcement about all new premium figs. If they did that now, then sales would stop on the in-stock stuff as people wait for the new line.
They had a big sale on the premium figs around Christmas last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see another blowout in the next few months.

In addition- they will want you to buy the MOM 2nd Edition expansion unpainted minis first when they are released. THEN release the premium painted figs so you'll buy them again.

They understand gamer OCD all too well....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.