Popular Tags: [View All]
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received and opened my brand new, sealed copy of Peleliu and it is missing the rulebook.

I'm guessing I should just contact Decision Games for one?

Now I'm worried I'm missing other stuff.

Here's what's in the box: Map, 1x deck of cards, 4x snap lock bags, 4x player aid charts, 1x campaign analysis and 2x sheets of counters.
Anything else missing?

What are Decision Games like with replacement stuff and customer service?

Love Tarawa,hoping to love this too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmb
NerdyCat wrote:
Here's what's in the box: Map, 1x deck of cards, 4x snap lock bags, 4x player aid charts, 1x campaign analysis and 2x sheets of counters.
Anything else missing?

Nope. It matches with my box contents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Woods
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
"A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it."
mbmbmbmbmb
Decision Games is quite good with customer service, I had sent an email through their forums and never got a reply. HOWEVER I called the phone on the website and had an immediate response and had a very helpful representative take my address and parts request very nicely! I would say just call the number listed on the website and be nice! The phone is also for a printing company that I think they do? So just state you are looking for customer service for Decision Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them for some miscut counters, and had replacements in a week. They were quite responsive to me. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerardo Bolanos
msg tools
I emailed them regarding one of the counter sheets being off center causing me problems reading the beach name and turn number on american counters. I did get a response saying they were processing my request. Its been over a week and still nothing in the mail. Hopefully, I receive something soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the exact same situation: just bought it and no rulebook. I put in a request on their website, got an automated response but nothing since.

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm not fond of the "trust us even if we don't confirm that we actually received your valid request and will help with your situation" automated response that I received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Took almost a month, but I finally got my rulebook. I'm glad they came through and even the wait isn't a huge deal for me (your mileage may vary as it did mean I could not play the game for a month), but it still would have been nice to have some status updates to at least let you know it's in process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.