Subject: Re-check used with other action cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Williams
United Kingdom
Beckenham, KENT
flag msg tools
mb
I just played a game where one player played Courageous to the End and then wanted to play Re-check to re-roll one of the rolls granted by it. His opponent objected saying the re-roll only applied to Combat Rolls, not rolls granted by action cards. No one knew for sure so it was put to a table vote which ended 4-nil in favour of using it. Was that right or wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunmachine wrote:
I just played a game where one player played Courageous to the End and then wanted to play Re-check to re-roll one of the rolls granted by it. His opponent objected saying the re-roll only applied to Combat Rolls, not rolls granted by action cards. No one knew for sure so it was put to a table vote which ended 4-nil in favour of using it. Was that right or wrong?

A combat roll is any roll that you compare the result to a unit's combat value, per the FAQ.

Since the Courageous to the End roll is telling you to compare the dice to the unit's combat value, I would say that the dice are considered combat rolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.