Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Rokoko- it's my favorite game right now.

I've been considering posting a review as I've played it more but I always play it solo (time and distance constraints) and there are already a fair number of reviews, would a review of solo Rokoko be of any use to anybody?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
wren08 wrote:
I love Rokoko- it's my favorite game right now.

I've been considering posting a review as I've played it more but I always play it solo (time and distance constraints) and there are already a fair number of reviews, would a review of solo Rokoko be of any use to anybody?

How do you play solo, with the Master Louis variant?

Such a review would be of interest to me! I keep meaning to try Rokoko solo and would appreciate knowing how well it worked for others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, with Master Lewis whistle

Part of the reason I asked is that a solo review would be partly a review of the particular solo variant in use- no real way around it- and the one I play is Master Lewis.

If it would be of use to you, I'll sit down and try to write it up tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
That would be awesome. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted it this morning and the mods have approved it so it should be up for you now.! Hope it's helpful and you like it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cuthbert
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Excellent I look forward to reading it, as I like playing solo versions of games. Just can't get my wife to play this game, so hoping this will help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
papafuzzylugs wrote:
Excellent I look forward to reading it, as I like playing solo versions of games. Just can't get my wife to play this game, so hoping this will help

That's surprising- I would have expected her to be more receptive considering the theme. Maybe when she sees how pretty it is, she'll be more interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.