Hide
4 Posts

Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Argo Misprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Roehr
msg tools
I am wondering if the Argo system has an error on it?

It doesn't have the icon for building a control node. As far as I can tell, it's the only system that doesn't. Should it have it?

Also, if it doesn't have a node and I play a warp civilization there with an exploration card, does that mean we can't take it over via Hegemony?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked mine and I can barely see the outline of a control node. Since it is on top of a light background it is hard to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheBlueWizard74 wrote:
Also, if it doesn't have a node and I play a warp civilization there with an exploration card, does that mean we can't take it over via Hegemony?

Even if the planet lacked a control not spot on it entirely, no where in the rules does it say that a planet must have one in order to be controlled by a player.

The outlines for nodes are strictly for reference purposes, and do not convey any special rules or exceptions to the rules. All planets can be controlled by players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Roehr
msg tools
Thanks for the quick replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.