War of the Ring (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Out of print? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bargos
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Anyone know if this is out of print? I really hope not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any inside knowledge, but I'm certain Ares will be reprinting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it must just be between printings. They just released a new expansion, so the game is obviously still going strong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Schrock
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
k9cj5 wrote:

I messed around and waited too long to hit up my local store for WotR. Now it's gone, and unavailable anywhere online save for exorbitant prices on ebay. So I went to my FLGS today and asked about getting it. His distributor is one of the largest, having 4 warehouses around the US; they're ALL out of stock.

I did just read that Ares is sold out of WotR but will have reprints mid November. I'm punching myself for waiting too long but maybe that can be #1 on my Christmas list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamestar10 wrote:

I did just read that Ares is sold out of WotR but will have reprints mid November. I'm punching myself for waiting too long but maybe that can be #1 on my Christmas list.

That may also be about the time used copies start hitting the street from people who received the Anniversary Release and want to part with their regular editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamestar10 wrote:
k9cj5 wrote:

I messed around and waited too long to hit up my local store for WotR. Now it's gone, and unavailable anywhere online save for exorbitant prices on ebay. So I went to my FLGS today and asked about getting it. His distributor is one of the largest, having 4 warehouses around the US; they're ALL out of stock.

If shipping from Maryland to Oregon wouldn't potentially kill it for you, I'd offer to pick up & ship a copy from my local store for you. But that probably wouldn't be cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.