Subject: Favorite of the Mystery Rummy Series for Two Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Varboncouer
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have seen a couple of recommendations for games in the Mystery Rummy Series by Mike Fitzgerald. I am looking to buy one of the games for my wife and I to play together. I think we would enjoy all of the different themes so am looking for people's favorite version for two players. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monica B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely love Jekyll & Hyde...the game does a slick job of mirroring the story's theme. Even my 7 year old daughter likes playing it, fwiw. She's a bit precocious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't vote because I've only played wyatt earp; I bought that one because from what I could see it would go well with 2,3 or 4 and I generally buy games for the family to play. Plus it was the most readily available when I was looking. Quite a few plays at 2 and it goes very well for a simple game. My general sense from reading stuff at the time was that JtR was the best 2 player one although there were a lot of jekyll and Hyde fans as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.