Dov Frier
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hello,

I play games... I play all games... well almost all games, but I am looking for more people to play board games with. I used to play at home with friends, but now that everyone has children it is harder. I like conventions, but they do not come around often enough. I currently play games at Games & Gifts Galore in Seaford, NY, but there are not enough board game combatants. The owner does some really wacky things like pay an entry fee and if you win the game you win the board game too. Sometimes he plays also, which is kind of cool. Last time I was there I played him in Monsters Ravage America the old Avalon Hill Game, but he beat me. Ah well, I new I should have ravaged Los Angeles when I had the chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe...http://www.libogroup.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Weintraub
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Lock him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely LIBO. Actually, there are at least two area groups, but that's the one I'm in, so of course it's the one I'd reccommend. We're mostly in the western half of Suffolk, but not all. Some of our members have actually gone over to Seaford and met the G&G owner, btw. In any case, check out our forums if you like, and drop Chris Palermo (the group's founder and all around head honcho) an email if you're interested. He's here on the geek too. In fact, he should be posting here in 5, 4, 3...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb

i'm one of those libo-ers who have been go G&G... seemed like a nice store, and cool place to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Arthurton
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also live on Long Island and am looking for some people to game with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Brown Jr.

New York
msg tools
You can also check out the Syosset Boardgames Meetup group. Meets Sundays every other week: http://boardgames.meetup.com/364/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.