Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Revealing" Played Heroes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
So I was playing a lot of Legendary with my friend Dan last night (2 hours worth) and a couple of the games we played had cards which instigated "reveal" effects. And all the times it happened, all the heroes of the type I needed were out in play already.

For example,

You have all 4 SHIELD Troopers played in front of you, along with two Surge Of Power Thors. So your entire hand has been played. Now you use these 4 Troopers to defeat a diabolical Frost Giant trying to sneak its way through the city but you showed it who was better. But wait! Every player reveals a blue hero or gains a wound! Then you think to yourself, "Am I able to reveal either of these Thors? Even though they're in play?"

This is my question. Any help will be very appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can reveal any card you 'have' which included those in play and in your hand but not in your discard pile. If it works better for you can also choose not to reveal a card, even if it is already in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Snaer
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
dontfeedthegreen wrote:
Yes. You can reveal any card you 'have' which included those in play and in your hand but not in your discard pile. If it works better for you can also choose not to reveal a card, even if it is already in play.

Thanks a lot man! And yeah, I already knew about the whole choosing not to reveal a hero, but thanks a lot for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.