Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if we tie in a war, is it the same (player who played the action/whose turn it is) wins the tie? crucial decider here, cant find it in the book

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under "Resolve a War" the rulebook says: "If the players have same strength, the war resolves with no effect." Is that not clear enough? Nobody wins. Nothing happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thats plenty clear. was looking in the war card outline not in the start of turn part of the book
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
mbmb
Don´t feel down about missing any rules. it´s a deep game with many nuances. At the end everything makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Parker McParker
United Kingdom
Bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Verbalcody wrote:
thats plenty clear. was looking in the war card outline not in the start of turn part of the book

In my experience, it takes a while to get everything down pat with this game. Don't be discouraged by the odd sarkey comment, some people get their entertainment in odd ways. This is still a great place to check rules. You'll normally get a good natured reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Guindon
Canada
Elliot Lake
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i signed up 10 years ago i know the site well

thanks for the help, this game is absolutely amazing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.