Popular Tags: seattle [+] [View All]
Peter Mumford
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
ceci n'est pas une pipe
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you in awe of Tigris & Euphrates? Mystified by Amun Re? Enthralled by Taj Mahal? Do you love Colossal Arena? Samurai? RA? The list of outstanding Knizia games goes on and on. You might need to be playing more Knizia games. You might be a devotee of Reiner Knizia.

I live in South Seattle and am trying to find nearby gamers who are as fascinated by the games of Reiner Knizia as I am. I am looking for group members to play games on weeknight evenings (weekends tend to be busy). I actually play games by other designers sometimes, but in my view Knizia towers over spiel-design like the space needle over Seattle Center..

Shoot me an email: sunraydust at gmail dot com.
Peter Mumford

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'd join in a second, but I live in Granite Falls. Bit of a commute for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What he said, only Ballard...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.