Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
...did not win. But he came the closest to Caracciola in the last half of a lap as anyone. He pushed his car well beyond its limits in an attempt to catch up, only to crash as his reward.

Caracciola had a massive lead most the race. Seeming to make almost every corner perfectly.

1st - Rudolf Caracciola
2nd - Brian Edmund Lewis, 2nd Baron Essendon
3rd - Tazio Nuvolari

And our season champion with all his bling. Congrats to him and his car club, Green Flag!

In case you didnt spot the trophy!

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

That's a long lap! How much time does it take to complete a lap, with let's say, 4 or 6 cars?

BTW, you can make your images appear larger inside your post by inserting the word, "large" or, "original", after the image ID number, like this:

[ImageID=nnnnn large]

or,

[ImageID=nnnnn original]

or, using "medium" might suit your desires better. Depending on the size of your original upload, you will get different results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
We always use the full 10 cars (max components from base game). Players 'draft' extra cars until we hit 10.

This final race here took about 4.5 hours. 3 laps.

Thanks for the tip on the pics. I figured people could just click them and view original size if they desired.

Wakrob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

4.5 hours... wow, that's a lot of gear shifting!

CptBlood wrote:
Thanks for the tip on the pics. I figured people could just click them and view original size if they desired.

Yes, very true. But for people like me who have about 40 posts a day pop-up on my subscription list, less clicking is preferable to more clicking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Thur
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor Prince Bira...

At least he won the Grand Prix of Switzerland 1950 in my Formula De solo play campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
bgm1961 wrote:

4.5 hours... wow, that's a lot of gear shifting!

Included a lot of other steps of our campaign. We have a mini game to give results for ghost drivers (because every player is a club racing three cars), new car/driver drafting, spending of Prestige to modify cars and pole position results, etc.

Wakrob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.