Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Pool
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this up, looks amazing. I noticed I have one more red #1 card with a person symbol, the sign to move competition. Is that supposed to be that way, or am I off on card count? Thanks.

ninja

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hager
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Below I use the following conventions: all quantities use the word (i.e. one, two or all); for number shown on the card numerals are used.

For the delivery cards Tiffin has the following distribution:
• nine of each Churchgate (red), Marine Lines (blue), Charni Road(green), and Lower Parel (yellow) in the following distribution three 1s, two 2s, two 3s and two 4s.
• nine of the wild grey in the following distribution four 1s, three 2s, three 3s.

About 65% of the cards have the competitor symbol on them. The dabbawallas pick up hot lunch from customer's homes and deliver it to their workplace. The competitor represents lunch alternatives for the customer. Regarding the cards that have the competitor symbol it is as follows:
• all 4s have competitor symbols
• all 3s have competitor symbols
• for Churchgate (red), Marine Lines (blue), Charni Road(green), Lower Parel (yellow), and grey one 2 card has a competitor symbol
• for Churchgate (red) two 1 cards have competitor symbols
• for Marine Lines (blue), Charni Road(green), Lower Parel (yellow), and grey one 1 card has a competitor symbol.

The icons used for each station are the same iconography painted on top of the tiffin for the destination station code. http://www.typocity.com/icon.htm shows all the stations along the Dabbawalla's routes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pool
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That's exactly what I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.