7 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Format Change in KDM Site Store rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Just a heads up: the site store has a new "Expansions" tab in the listings. Before anyone craps themselves when they see the Dragon King listed, know that it still reads "Out of Stock."

However, this is likely a move by the IT guys to prepare the page for GenCon releases, as the last time individual pin-up mini's went up they took down all of the purchasing options for the in-stock expacs on the store page.

Keep an eye out, models may release this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better not be in a hurry...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Don't know about hurry. It is a pretty good logisitcal move, though. Seperating out the game expansions from the small models.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good eyes! Now to play the waiting game........whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
THANK YOU. thank you. thank you!

Just checked the shop after reading your post 10 minutes ago.

Scored the DK, Gorm, DBK and Flower Knight.

DDDD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Earlier today the Dragon King wasn't out of stock, though. There were 20 or so of them in the US store. I'm just guessing they went fast.

Additionally, they were selling all 10 of the GenCon minis for $200 instead of $250. They went fast, too. Personally, as a person that's crazy about the game but isn't too interested in extra, unnecessary minis, I only bought Fade 2 and Percival as they contain new basic hunt events. I feel that more basic hunt events will provide a more richer gameplay experience than new items.

Just my opinion, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iso250 wrote:
Personally, as a person that's crazy about the game but isn't too interested in extra, unnecessary minis, I only bought Fade 2 and Percival as they contain new basic hunt events. I feel that more basic hunt events will provide a more richer gameplay experience than new items.

Just my opinion, though.

Yeah those basic hunt cards are very attractive -- they'll add a new dimension to the game. I went for a few of the item promos too, but not all (didn't really want the Sci-Fi gear from SF White Speaker, and skipped the thong from Pinup Order Knight too).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.