Hide
9 Posts

One Night Ultimate Alien» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Aug 29th rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Brown
msg tools
It looks like the kickstarter is on the 29th. I saw this at Gen Con but they didn't have details. Is anyone else looking forward to this? I for one have not even had a chance to play Vampire yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
definetely yes! we loverd every inch of vampires, more than werewolf and daybreak! right now we only added some roles from base game and play only with vampires and marks!

i'm curious though of the new rules for the aliens and how they integrate with other games in particular the epic rules (which by the way we still have to try)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They posted a video of gameplay on their Facebook page. It looks really well done. I'm definitely looking forward to adding this to the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Kindree
Canada
Waterdown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it weird that my first thought of an alien was an Alien Life Form? Specifically

One Night would never be the same...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loved vampire so I will probably support this game. I just hope they don't rush things and make sure there are no printing errors this time. It may be finical but details are important to consumers and Bezier needs to give their products the same respect the customers do when they give them their money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole have you played the other ON games? Normally I would agree, dont get tech mixed up with my analog gaming, but in this case the game really shines with it.

Try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
I hate to have to skip it but the requirement of the app makes this a non-starter for me. I play games to get away from technology and I often play in areas with noise. I'm sure they game will over fund by miles but this seems like a bad "feature" to me.
So I assume you run your group's night phase?

It sounds as if you could maybe also run the night phase for Alien (you if ask Ted to include this in the rules, he might be able to, or you could house rule up a variant that mocks up the app). But if you mod, you couldn't play, I don't think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Wallis
msg tools
mbmb
If the app doesn't work for your location.. the new gimmick of alien is not entirely impossible to overcome. Assuming there are say 3 different possible actions each role can make, you could roll dice just before the night phase starts to determine what action happens.. all that is needed is an announcer with a good memory!!!

(tbh, i'm a little confused by problem you're having. Are you struggling to hear the app or are other groups complaining about the noise? If its the former, i'd recommend getting a portable bluetooth speaker)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
United States
Lubbock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure; the night is still young."
badge
STOP! WHOSE TURN IS IT NEXT?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be in for a bigger box, like the Ultimate werewolf Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.