BANG! The Valley of Shadows» Forums » Rules

Subject: BANG! rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marek Sklenka
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a few questions about the rules. Do you know if they have been officially answered somewhere by the creators?

1. When a player dies, which is the order their cards are put in the deck? (This could matter for Perdo Ramirez)

2. If Suzy Lafayette plays Duel as her last card, can she draw cards from the deck during the duel?

3. Can I use Cat Balou on myself? (This could be useful for Suzy Lafayette)

4. When Vulture Sam kills his deputy as the sheriff, does he discard all of his cards before or after he receives the deputy's cards?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marek,
here are your answers

Quote:
1. When a player dies, which is the order their cards are put in the deck?(This could matter for Perdo Ramirez)

The player being eliminated chooses the order.

Quote:
2. If Suzy Lafayette plays Duel as her last card, can she draw cards from the deck during the duel?

No, she must wait until the end of the Duel.

Quote:
3. Can I use Cat Balou on myself? (This could be useful for Suzy Lafayette)

Yes, you can.

Quote:
4. When Vulture Sam kills his deputy as the sheriff, does he discard all of his cards before or after he receives the deputy's cards?

First Vulture Sam gets all the cards from the Deputy just eliminated. Then, he discards all of his cards (which now include the cards just obtained from that Deputy).

You can find the faqs in free download at our website. Please check:
http://www.dvgiochi.com/area-download/

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.