BANG!» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions about rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marek Sklenka
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a few questions about the rules. Do you know if they have been officially answered somewhere by the creators?

1. When a player dies, which is the order their cards are put in the deck? (This could matter for Perdo Ramirez)

2. If Suzy Lafayette plays Duel as her last card, can she draw cards from the deck during the duel?

3. Can I use Cat Balou on myself? (This could be useful for Suzy Lafayette)

4. When Vulture Sam kills his deputy as the sheriff, does he discard all of his cards before or after he receives the deputy's cards?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorem Ipsum
msg tools
1. When a player dies, which is the order their cards are put in the deck? (This could matter for Perdo Ramirez)

It's decision of killed player.

2. If Suzy Lafayette plays Duel as her last card, can she draw cards from the deck during the duel?

As i know, she has to wait for end of previous action, so she'll get new card after end of the duel.

3. Can I use Cat Balou on myself? (This could be useful for Suzy Lafayette)

Yes you can.

4. When Vulture Sam kills his deputy as the sheriff, does he discard all of his cards before or after he receives the deputy's cards?

He lost cards after receiving cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Sklenka
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
colos wrote:

As i know, she has to wait for end of previous action, so she'll get new card after end of the duel.
Agree with all. I do believe Duel is currently the only card that has this type of effect on Suzy. She is free to draw before or after a Duel, just not during.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.