Subject: scoring buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Ehresmann
Germany
Haan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
how do i score if I have the last building available (the one that scores 1 for three resources) and also another building (lets say the windmill).

Do my resources (in this case grain) score for both buildings or do only the remaining resources count (that are not used for/placed on the windmill)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
The Depot only cares for leftover goods that have not been spent on other buildings.

E.g. You have the Pottery and the Depot. You have 5 clay, 2 wood, and 1 reed. You spend 4 clay on the Pottery for 2 points. Now you have 1 clay, 2 wood, and 1 reed left. You spend 3 of those for another 1 point.

(Placing goods on the buildings is just for easier counting. You are not supposed to just place every second good on a building and keep the rest. If that were the case, you could go indefinitely, effectively converting all of your resources for points 1:1, except for one good. This is clearly not allowed.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.