Subject: Battle of Titans "silver bullet" rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't owe you my trust. You owe me your proof.
badge
This is my incredulous face.
mbmbmb
I've only recently gotten into this fantastic little game, and I'm loving the play so far. In trawling the internet for everything I can find about the game, I've heard tell of some abusive strategies that "ruined" the initial set (YMMV) and were addressed with some of the rules updates presented in Battle of Titans. I'd like to give the Battle of Titans rules a read, but I can't seem to find a PDF of them anywhere, and I'd rather not hazard the twisting labyrinth that is WizKids "customer service."

Does anyone have the Battle of Titans rules in PDF form they'd be willing to post to the BGG game listing?

Additionally, could someone explain what the perceived abusive strategy was and how Battle of Titans countered it? I find these kind of emergent play Cold Wars between players and designers interesting, and would love to learn more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.