Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lori Gayle
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After gaining the wild flavor token, what happens to the 0 and 1 beans placed on the board to earn it?

I've been removing them from the game completely because it seems like the wild token should come at a price, although returning the beans to the bag would make things easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Antunes
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Hey, mouseover!
badge
Hey, mouseover!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember it correctly, you keep then in the board blocking the possibility of getting it again in this bean challenge, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
my shoes are laced with irony
mbmbmbmbmb
I just leave the beans on the roast board after claiming the reward (which is basically the same as removing them from the game).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lori Gayle
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I've been leaving them on the board, too, which has the effect of removing them from the game.

Thanks for the speedy help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
you do not put them back in the bag, since the roast counter has to decrease by 1 when putting the level 1 bean there (written in rulebook).

therefore, this implies that the level 1 bean is never returned to the bag, since the roast counter keeps track of the sum of roasting in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.