$60.00
$20.00
Fred Schachter
United States
Matthews
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Greetings,

Designer Mark McLaughlin and I (the game developer) would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to those who've supported HITLER'S REICH: A CARD CONQUEST SYSTEM GAME, henceforth referenced as HR, on its long path to achieving P-500 "Made the Cut" status.

A special kudos goes to the promotional assistance of Gene Billingsley, Rachel Billingsley (who edits the InsideGMT BLOG) and Charlie Kibler who took amateurish play-test art and graphically transformed it, as Mark noted, "into a real game".

The latest play test version of HR was well received during last month's WBC in Pennsylvania and at various club meetings I've attended. Particularly encouraging has been the response of Euro-gamers who, once they appreciate the game's fast paced and easy-to-learn mechanics, are having as much fun as a veteran grognard in seeking the conquest of the Soviet Union through Operation Barbarossa or other WWII strategy options, as both the Axis and Allies, which are ever so familiar to our fellow traditional war gamers.

Gene thought that might be the case when he first played HR during a previous GMT Weekend at the Warehouse convention. That both traditional war gamers and Euro gamers can enjoy this fast paced, exciting, and fun-to-play game is something most gratifying to observe.

Again, thanks to those who've placed their P-500 order for HR. If you're still undecided or desire more information regarding the game, a host of related material may be found at: http://www.gmtgames.com/p-511-hitlers-reich.aspx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your patience and perseverance, Fred!

Looking forward to this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
The front cover of my PhD thesis - shameless, self-promotion... ;0)
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put my P500 in yesterday - did I put it over the edge?

Can't wait for this fascinating-looking game to be produced - I wish you well with it in the days ahead...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles de Rais
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, I pledged in April, looking forward to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Nelson
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Congrats gentlemen. Looking forward to the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.