tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola 2016 edition is an updated version of Agricola.

All Creatures Big and Small is a quicker, 2-player only version with the main focus on setting up your farm to hold as many animals as possible. It is similar to Agricola, but removes the need for food (and feeding your workers). All material and buildings are focused on ways to hold more animals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, welcome to BGG!
I don't know ACBaS as well as Agricola, so I'll refrain from answering, but here are a few other threads that may help you:
Would I need Argricola and All creatures in my collection?
Agricola for two players vs All creatures
Agricola or Agricola ACBaS for 2 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
mb
Actually, a better question would be to compare Agricola ACBaS with Agricola Family Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JJWonderboy wrote:
Actually, a better question would be to compare Agricola ACBaS with Agricola Family Edition.

No, that is simply a different question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vita Est Certamine
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
JJWonderboy wrote:

No, that is simply a different question.

Nevertheless, that's how I read the title and why I clicked on the post. Ah well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abigail Davenport
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I feel like Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small is actually closer to Caverna light in the way it plays. There are no cards, fewer resources, no need to feed your people, no acquiring additional workers, and instead a heavy emphasis on spatial planning of your farm.

One other thing: Agricola: ACBaS is much more fun if you add one or both of the expansions (both of the expansions are functionally identical, just different sets of buildings).

Abby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.