Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Project: ELITE – Adrenaline» Forums » General

Subject: Post-KS Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't back Project: ELITE on Kickstarter, but I did pick up a copy at GenCon and now I'm sold. I haven't been following the KS that closely, but I know there have been a bunch of delays so I assume that retail copies haven't made it out yet.

What are my options for obtaining Adrenaline post-KS? Is it going to be sold at retail? Is there an estimated date? Only through Artipia, or wider distribution? I'd like to know so I can plan to get my hands on a copy!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:
I didn't back Project: ELITE on Kickstarter, but I did pick up a copy at GenCon and now I'm sold. I haven't been following the KS that closely, but I know there have been a bunch of delays so I assume that retail copies haven't made it out yet.

What are my options for obtaining Adrenaline post-KS? Is it going to be sold at retail? Is there an estimated date? Only through Artipia, or wider distribution? I'd like to know so I can plan to get my hands on a copy!


Thank you for your interest in the game.

We will be able to provide information as soon as the KS copies get delivered to backers.

Thank you

Konstantinos

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Nicholson
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like a copy of this as well. I backed the kickstarter, but didn't add this on. Any info on when/if it will release?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Alvarez
Puerto Rico
Hatillo
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
colnago wrote:
I would like a copy of this as well. I backed the kickstarter, but didn't add this on. Any info on when/if it will release?

On the same boat as you! This and the other epic bosses.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also jumping in and saying I would like a copy of the expansion now that the KS is over haha. Dang it, I missed out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Judging by the other forum, I'm not convinced the KS will ever be over!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lambert
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for a copy of Adrenaline, the game is really fun but now I want more maps!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I fear you might not get a good answer to this. Judging by the last comment from the Kickstarter where the designer/distributor has such a bad taste in his mouth after how the campaign went. He mentioned not continuing the game, I'd surmise that further producing an expansion would be even more of a longshot.

They'd have to re-enlist DrawLab who owns the molds.

Think everyone's best hope is that the game system will be purchased by Fantasy Flight, or maybe Artipia will revisit it again in several years.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I fear you might not get a good answer to this. Judging by the last comment from the Kickstarter where the designer/distributor has such a bad taste in his mouth after how the campaign went. He mentioned not continuing the game, I'd surmise that further producing an expansion would be even more of a longshot.

They'd have to re-enlist DrawLab who owns the molds.

Think everyone's best hope is that the game system will be purchased by Fantasy Flight, or maybe Artipia will revisit it again in several years.


Yeah, I ended up purchasing the expansion (and KS stretch goal box) from local shops overseas because I was worried about future availability in light of that update.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
I am looking to sell my full, all in KS copy of the game with all the extras(including adrenaline) and sleeves.
If anyone is still looking don't hesitate to send me a geekmail.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve park-smith
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi still.selling?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
PM...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lambert
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drawlab emailed me and said they are all out, so secondary market is probably the only hope.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Bottler-Hofer
msg tools
Good evening (ladies and) gentlemen


I am a bit late for the party, but the question remains; Is there a copy of project elite adrenaline somewhere out there ? ..for a reaseonable price... (greetings to the forum member offering it for 200 bucks...)

Thank you in advance and kind regards

stefan

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.