Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recently had the situation where my PS wanted to play the Squad Attack card but it would cost two cards, but the other PS had the radio. So I dropped my 1st Aid kit in location, he dropped radio I picked up radio played card then dropped radio and he picked it back up and I picked up 1st Aid kit all for no cost in actions. We both felt this was not satisfactory and ought to have cost one of us a action to trade. I can understand not charging an action for someone to pass me an ammo clip or a grenade for me to use but large equipment feels like it should take time therefore using an action.
Any comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't have to drop equipment; soldiers can freely pass ammo, equipment, and weapons as long as they don't exceed their loadout limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corporal - hand me the radio...

Whiskey One Nine.. Fire Mission Beta.. Fire for effect!

Only constraint - two soldiers cannot use the same radio in the same soldiers turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Now that bit about using it twice by different players I have not seen that rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can one player use it multiple times in a turn. Ie I have Squad Entry, Squad attack and Mortar in my hand can I play them all each with a two card reduction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.